Focal Point

Focal Point
Focal Point is more than a blog. It's purpose is to help us stay focused on Christ through Gods Word as we navigate through life and today's culture.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog page. I hope that as we make this journey together that we call life we can truly grow in Gods love and grace. It is my goal to share with you not only what God is doing in our church, Smith River Baptist, but also what God is teaching me in His Word.

As Paul prayed for the church in Col 1:9 "For this reason, we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding"

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have a blog now! I'll be "following!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to post exactly what Heather wrote!! I've already bookmarked it into my toolbar.

    ReplyDelete