Focal Point

Focal Point
Focal Point is more than a blog. It's purpose is to help us stay focused on Christ through Gods Word as we navigate through life and today's culture.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God is with us

It is so good to know that when you go through the eye of storm God is there. He truly will never leave you nor forsake you

Just two weeks ago I came so close to losing my wife. Today, she is alive and recovering, slowly but recovering. I keep claiming Gods promises of healing and praying to Jehovah Rapha, the Lord our healer. A dear church member said that I was a 'fixer' that I always wanted to fix things 'now' and she is right. I want to fix this right now too, but I can't. I have to learn to wait, trust the Lord and be patient. God has brought Karen along so much in these 2 weeks and I am looking forward to what He is going to do in the future. So many passages of scripture keep running through my mind of Gods power and strength...what a comfort they are to this frail weak person. But as I write this I am reminded that when I am weak I am made strong through Him.

God is awesome and I will write about that later. But for now I pray for Gods complete totally healing. No, she is not a young strong 20 year old olympic athlete trying to recover from brain surgery. But still, I am praying the greater prayer, prayer for a greater miracle, praying that God will show Himself evern mighter and stronger in His healing of Karen.. God may you get the praise and draw more people to Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment